How do I register for a class or program?
There are four ways to register for classes and special programs:
- Online – register online 24 hours a day for the most convenient way to enroll in AFS classes. You can find registration links in each class description and in our course calendar.
- Telephone – call 518-696-2400 Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM, and weekends when classes are in session. Or leave us a voicemail message and we’ll get back to you the next day the office is open.
Check out our Registration Policy & Procedure for further details.
How can I help the Adirondack Folk School?
There are numerous ways you can support the school:
- Become a member – Click here to become a member or call the school at 518-696-2400.
- Make donation – The Adirondack Folk School is and independent non-profit organization and we rely on contributions from our members and friends of AFS. We accept major credit cards and Paypal. Checks may be mailed to The Adirondack Folk School, P.O. Box 2, Lake Luzerne, NY 12846.
- Volunteer – We need volunteers every day to help in the front office with administration, to help with maintenance projects, and to set up and support the classes.
- Take a class – No better way to become part of our family of inspired people having fun. Click here to see our courses by category.
- Be an ambassador – Tell others about the school. We are always looking for folks to help distribute class catalogs and reach out to others about the school.